I'm Glad You're Here
Therapy is a collaborative process. It can help you feel empowered, in balance, and ready to confront life's many challenges.
We can work together to cope with any issues that may be affecting your sense of self or well-being, including:
- Depression, bipolar disorder, and other mood disorders
- Anxiety and anxiety-related disorders
- Trauma and post-traumatic stress
- Impacts of childhood abuse
- Domestic violence
- Sexual assault
- Chronic pain
- Grief and loss
- Relationship issues
- Major life transitions
- Stress management
- Postpartum issues and maternal mental health
Life is stressful, and it can often be overwhelming. At times, it can feel difficult to navigate the path forward. That's when counseling can help. Whether you're looking for support through a current challenge, or you're hoping to resolve issues from the past that are impacting the present, I look forward to working with you.